Thursday, January 25, 2007

Baby belly

I've had my fair share of recent emails and calls inquiring about Baby Stone #2 and how everything is going. Inevitably, each contact ends with a request for "belly pictures." At the rate I'm growing, I'm sure I'll be much less likely to oblige the photo request in coming months, but for now, I'll try to keep you posted.

Despite a very rough beginning, I began to feel much, much better as we headed into December. Sometime around there, I was able to discontinue all nausea medications and managed to avoid any further IV treatments or complications. The end of the second trimester was pretty kind to me overall. Now in my 3rd trimester (almost 29 weeks!), I am feeling really good most days, though Owen's activity level and desire to be CONSTANTLY moving and on the go is making for very tired and often short-fused mommy. Some days I wonder if I'll actually make it through to April with any of my sanity intact.

Here I am around 25/26 weeks...





































While I feel incredibly beast-like at the moment, I'll try to overcome it and get some new photos in the next week or so. However, that might mean I'll have to put down the chocolate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home