Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Playing with pumpkins

October brought a few visits to our area pumpkin patches...some with family, some with friends. No matter who we were with, Owen was sure to enjoy himself.

Our first trip, to Berry Patch Farms, happened during one of Dot Dot's recent visits. I know she had a great time watching all of Owen's shenanigans.


He got a snake "tattoo"...


















Made friends with a scarecrow...














And he had a "kinda bumpy" time on the hayride...see it HERE.

When we went later in the week to another location with some friends, it was all new again and just as fun as the first time around. Owen made certain he spent one-on-one time with each of his gal pals. Our own little Casanova.

Owen and Claire...














Owen and Ella...














Owen and Caroline...



















Things certainly looked a lot different than they did this time last year. Remember this?

Are you jonesin' for more photos of our pumpkin playtime? We gotcha covered. See MORE PHOTOS HERE.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad the posts are coming back! Makes me feel good about my "little girl" and I love seeing my perfect grandson doing everything! I am so very thankful for the blog, I feel I am not missing everything being so far away. Much love to all of you!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a difference a year makes! Can you believe how much he's grown?! I did indeed have a ball (or was it a pumpkin?) watching Owen at Berry Patch Farms. "Kinda bumpy" was never so much fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home