Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Owen has something to say...






















































Yep, you read that correctly. The Stone family is adding a 4th! We are expecting our new addition in mid-April 2007. If you are quick with the math then you'll know that I'm already almost 18 weeks along. I apologize for the late notification for some of you...it's just been a little bit nutty around here lately. Let's just say that the pregnancy experience thus far has been a bit difficult. All seems to be fine, it's just been a little less than ideal for me health-wise. Nonetheless, we are thrilled about this new chapter in our lives and are beginning to prepare ourselves for the big changes coming in just a few months. Exciting times are definitely ahead!

We'll be sure to keep you posted (now you know a little of why I'm sooo behind with this blog) and let everyone know how things are developing as I continue to grow.

In the meantime, cheer along with us and send warm, welcoming vibes to this new life in my belly. We can't wait to introduce him/her to our friends and family! (though this might mean that we actually have to buy Owen a pony)

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole Stone family..

It's lovely news to hear.

Catherine

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be sure that the new little one is getting so many welcoming vibes, he or she may soon be too excited for YOU, Angela, to get any rest!:-) Really, we are more than delighted. We'll even pay for riding lessons for Owen!!

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooo-hooo!!! Congrats Stones! I know that the new addition will be just a spoiled as the first :) I'm so happy for you girl!!! Can't wait to see the updates :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home