Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lots of thanks to give

I think it goes without saying that we have SO much to be thankful for right now. There are so many wonderful, beautiful things happening in our home and in our lives and none of it goes unappreciated. Sometimes we do have to remind ourselves to stop and take it all in but no matter what, we are always thankful. A Happy Thanksgiving was indeed had in this household.

This year's turkeyfest began with a Thanksgiving Feast at Owen's preschool. What a sight! The whole preschool sits down together for a celebration of thanks and giving. Chaotic environment, sweet sentiment. I made turkey cupcakes for the occasion and I have to say I was thrilled with the end result. And they didn't taste too shabby either!











Here are a few shots from the feast. Owen enjoyed sitting with friends, Claire, Ella and Ansley (all familiar faces to our blog viewers at this point!)










































































































Here's hoping that Thanksgiving brought each of you some quality time with those you love.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There aren't words to adequately describe all we have to be grateful for! On my calendar everyday is Thanksgiving! I LOVE your turkey cupcakes. They're awesome. And I love you guys so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home