Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Blogaversery

Today marks the one year anniversary of the Owen's World blog! I'd have to say it's been a pretty successful endeavor for something that started as a quick, basic way to keep family and friends in the loop. We're approaching 6,000 visitors in the last year and I am thrilled to hear about so many people who have Owen in their "favorites" list. Thanks for checking in, keeping up and sending the love. We'll try our best to keep you entertained in '06/'07 as well...I'll put in a word with the talent.

You've come a long way baby...













April 2005

















April 2006

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you to "the talent" and to the talent's VERY talented director and producer. What a precious gift it's been to be blogged into the loop. Congratulations on a wonderful year! Don't stop!!!

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other Gram must also say that the talent is beyond words!! I love every new posting and get upset when too many days go by without another "Owen fix"!!! Can't wait to book my reservation at the Stone B&B! It has the greatest entertainment in the whole world! Much love to all three of you!!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

Abby asks to view Owen's page every time we're at the computer! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home