Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ain't it great to be crazy?

So, I mentioned somewhere back there that I had several potential blog posts sitting around unfinished. Well, it looks like I'm not gonna get around to telling you about Owen singing "twinkle, twinkle little star" or about how he's learned to catch. I might have forgotten to tell you about how much he loves his new dinosaur bubble machine or how he over-dramatizes the sign for "cold" when he's eating his popsicles (frozen yogurt tubes). It totally slipped my mind to do a show-and-tell about our new little pool/slide configuration and how it's still too cold to be getting in the pool anyway. And, oh yeah, Owen pulled our wagon when we went for a picnic last week AND he looks great in a bucket.

Since, I'm obviously just not gonna get it together enough to tell you about all this great stuff, this video will have to suffice. Enjoy. For anyone that can't see the video, I'll throw you a bone with this picture.



















Oh, and the title of this post? It's from a favorite song, as featured in the video above. Don't know the lyrics? You can tap along with us right here.

Ain't it great to be crazy?

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

Boom Boom! That song is in a Barney episode that we are required to watch once daily.

:o)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

And by the way - LOVE THE VIDEO!

This will be one we have to save for sure - ABby's napping now but I'm sure it will be her new favorite!

And man - Owen sure has lots of cool toys! Abbers is going to have toy envy!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What FANTASTIC video! Whatever you're paying "the talent" it isn't enough! That's the cutest craziness I've ever seen, without a doubt. Can't wait to see you guys in person!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home