Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And so it begins

This morning at breakfast, Owen was asking to watch the "TT." Over and over, the request came. "Ahbur! Ahbur!"

"After breakfast," I replied. "You can watch Arthur when you are done with breakfast. Please eat your grapes."

The requests stopped. I went on with cooking my own breakfast, happy with the notion that he seemed to understand and was, for the moment, content.

A couple of minutes later I hear "aw done" and turn to see him giving me the all done sign and then holding his bowl upside down to show me its complete emptiness. Sure enough, all the grapes were gone. Owen was released from the highchair by a pleased Mommy and toddled off to watch Arthur.

Guess what I found in the chair...

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

#1 - Thanks for admitting your child watches V.

#2 - tsk tsk tsk, Owen Stone!!!

#3 - :lol!!!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

Um, that would be T.V.

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home