Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Olympic Games 2020, maybe?

So, Owen loves his Little Gym class. He's a VERY physical kid and the running and playing at the gym does him good. However, I've often wondered what he really takes in with regard to the "skills" taught each week. It sometimes seems like he is so busy moving on to the next thing that he doesn't really catch what's going on in the moment. Well, you'd think I'd learn by now. These kids are serious sponges. It ALL gets in and ALL gets filed away for later use.

A couple of times in class, we've done assisted 'forward rolls'...this really means that you physically take the child and move him through a somersault. No big deal. Well, Owen has decided he no longer needs any help. (he's also decided that he can handle the cheering section too!)

Look what I can do!

This is "winding down" before bed

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

love the "winding down" and the curls - Oh My!!!

:love

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

By the way - Have I told you that we have to watch "OWEN FWIPS!!" every.single.day.????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home