Sunday, August 28, 2005

Make that 8 signs

Yep, he added a new sign to his vocabulary yesterday. "Baby." That makes 8 signs at just over 11 months old. Sometimes he actually tries to say "baby" and sign it at the same time. By the way, when you see a baby signing "baby", the cuteness factor is just off the charts.

Here's a scene from the grocery store today...Owen is in the cart, Rob and I are discussing some random item on the store shelves. We look over and see Owen signing "dog". I laugh and say something like "Yes, buddy. That's the sign for dog, but there are no dogs here." He briefly acknowledges me then continues to sign and looks past us both as if to say, "Uh, yeah, ok. Whatever, Mom. Turn around." Sure enough, we turn around and see SEVERAL dogs! Dogs all over the Our Best Friends pet card line from Hallmark! I kid you not! Continues to blow me away...

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand it~~~I have to get there and see all of these remarkable accomplishments!! Teach him to sign Gram!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home