Friday, July 08, 2005

All play and no work!

This week has reminded me of why I decided to quit my job...making memories with Owen is THE most important thing I can do right now. We have been on the go every day this week and having so much fun. Parks, lunches, playdates, being tourists in our own city and saving plenty of time for just blowing kisses and being happy.


Today, we returned to the farmer's market and bicentennial fountains for some play time with friends.


Owen loved the water and took no time at all getting right in the middle of things. The place was packed and "big kids" were running wild!


But, Owen didn't care a bit...too much to see and do to care about the potential hazards around him.
























We followed up the fountains with some yummy Jamaican food from the market and some quality time with my mama friends. Have I mentioned how much I'm gonna miss this bunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home