Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One for the road...

I had to get in a quick update before we leave for our trip to Florida. Owen and I will be flying solo tomorrow morning and will be back next Tues afternoon. Keep all fingers and toes crossed for a smooth, uneventful first flight for O-man.

While I don't have time for a full on photo-fest this time around, I will give you the latest scoop. Owen is a speed racer. I mean, seriously fast crawling...almost like running across the house. I am so very tired. This kid is on '10' from dusk to dawn! His new thing is to tackle the cat. Othello is being a good sport about the whole thing but I think his patience is wearing thin. He'll be glad to have a break from the boy-king for a week.

And, we are WAVING now! It is so very cute. Owen waves at everyone. We went for a walk yesterday afternoon and he waved at the walkers and runners passing on the sidewalk. Daddy came in from work today and Owen waved to him at the front door. We went to dinner tonight and he waved to the man across the restaurant. He's getting so grown up. Way. Too. Fast.

So, we are off to the Sunshine State for a week. We'll have LOTS of pictures and updates when we return. Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home