Monday, June 20, 2005

Daddy's Day!

Yesterday, was the first official Father's Day in the Stone household. I say the first 'official' day because there are so many more when I celebrate what a wonderful father Rob truly is. Owen is a lucky, lucky boy.

Anyway, the day was much fun all around. We cooked breakfast at home (and Rob had to finish up the cooking because of Owen's nap!) and then went to the zoo for a while. The swings are a MUST do for Owen...he loves the swings and laughs every time!



The swinging seemed such fun that Daddy got in on the action too!


The zoo playground holds LOTS of adventures for little ones. Where else can you be eaten by a snake...


and survive only to then play dentist for a hippo?!


Peek-a-boo, I see you!



After the zoo, we went to lunch where Owen enjoyed his first bites of spaghetti!





Ah Daddy, I love you!


Even with all of this fun, the very best part of the day was giving Daddy his gifts. Earlier in the week, Owen and I went to his buddy Mathias' house to make Father's Day presents. We had such messy fun making a gift that will be treasured for many, many years. See for yourself.







It turned out so great, we think! Thanks to Heather & Mathias for helping us out. We had to hide the picture for days so Owen was proud to finally show off his work to Daddy on Father's Day!

Look what I did!


There weren't enough hours in the day to tell Rob what a great father he is all the time, but we sure tried. Excellent, excellent day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home