Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Now, I understand!

On our last visit to the pediatrician, she was giving us the ol' babyproofing lecture and warning us about how quickly things can change once a baby becomes mobile. We were nodding dutifully like responsible parents and making mental notes of possible hazards in the house. Then, she said the most ridiculous thing, "Remember, a 15 month old can get on top of the refrigerator". We laughed and laughed at such nonsense. I mean, it's one thing to advise us to play it safe but it's another to use such obvious hyperbole! Well, I now fear what 15 months will look like. Didn't expect this today...

On the move!

Of course, I had him do it several times over for the camera. Now, I know it's no refrigerator climb, but he still has 7 more months to practice!

Now, just keep your fingers crossed that we can avoid this! NO WAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home