Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Long walk on a beautiful day

Tuesday morning we took a long walk around the neighborhood. The air was just a bit chilly but it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather overall. We were about halfway into our usual circuit when I realized that Owen was awfully quiet. I looked down to see this...



Is this not the most angelic face you've ever seen?!



He looked so peaceful that I decided to keep on walking as long as he was asleep. Well, our complete walk was about an hour and a half long! He slept for a good portion of this time. Once he woke up, we stopped to play for a minute and take advantage of a good photo op, of course!





It seems like it won't be long before he's walking right beside me!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Julie Clark said...

It won't be long Angela!

And yes.... what an angel's face.

:love owen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home